Application of irrigation controller
You may want to make your lawn the envy of your neighbors, but that’s easier said than done, especially in parts of the country facing severe drought and accompanying water restrictions. That’s why you should consider replacing your sprinkler controller with a smart irrigation controller.
Smart irrigation controllers connect to the Internet and use real-time weather data to adjust watering frequency so you don’t overwater in the afternoon shower or on dry, hot days. Their app-based controls make it easy to create watering schedules that meet local watering restrictions, such as watering only on odd days or at unusual times of night. Smart controllers can also save you money on water bills.
The ability of these smart sprinkler controllers to make fine-tuning watering adjustments depends largely on the robustness of their weather data, and you will need a controller that uses a lot of forecast data to make adjustments. In JXCT testing of smart sprinkler controllers, we evaluated features such as how easy it is to connect the controller to the sprinkler system’s water valve and how easy the controls are to use. To measure the accuracy of the system’s watering, we collected rainfall data from the rain gauge and then assessed how well the controller was above or below water based on that data.
Features of JXCT irrigation controller
• The automatic irrigation controller system is highly integrated, while controlling solenoid valves, frequency converters, etc.;
• Use advanced LORA communication technology;
• Integrated functions of data collection, processing, storage and transmission;
• Built-in battery, low power consumption, can run for a long time without mains power;
• Real-time monitoring of the temperature and working conditions of the product itself;
• Ultra-low power consumption, can work continuously for 1 to 3 years through a dedicated battery power supply;
• Support solar power supply;
• Real-time monitoring of battery power;
• It can monitor the signal value of the transmission network in real time and monitor the status of the transmission network;
• Good waterproof and sealing performance makes it suitable for various outdoor environments;
• Support GPS positioning function;
• With inspection and retransmission mechanism;
• Support equipment operating status change alarm;
• Real-time monitoring of equipment working temperature;
• Waterproof, explosion-proof and strong anti-interference ability;
• Elegant structure, easy installation, simple configuration and strong ease of use.
How to use automatic irrigation controller?
1. Set a scheduled task
The user opens the power button, first manually on the controller equipment automatically in accordance with the set program for watering, can be connected to two solenoid valves, set two groups of watering procedures. The irrigation controller sends control instructions remotely through the local control of the mobile phone. Set auto travel on your phone or set time correction on your device.
2. Irrigation duration/start watering time can be set
The irrigation controller can set the start time of irrigation on the same day and the duration of irrigation at that time according to the irrigation demand.
When you have all these Settings in place, you can start lazy irrigation.