Soil moisture meters, soil tester and soil testers are all sensors based on the principle of dielectric constant. It can dynamically observe the content of soil parameters in different soil layers, and conduct fast, accurate and comprehensive observations, so that people’s understanding of soil can reach a higher level.
(1) The soil parameter fast measuring instrument adopts the TDR non-contact measurement method, and measures the feedback signal reflected by the soil by transmitting high-frequency pulse signals. According to this principle, the soil water content data is calculated. Compared with the standard drying method, the data difference of the soil parameter rapid tester is only ±3%.
(2) TDR non-contact measurement Since the sensor does not actually contact the soil, it can measure the soil moisture and temperature data of different soil layers at the same time for fast, accurate and comprehensive observation.
(3) It can be used directly without calibration; it can monitor soil temperature and humidity at the same time, and provide temperature compensation function to automatically correct the monitoring results. It only takes about 30 minutes for one person to complete it, which saves time and effort, does not require complicated wiring, and is easy to take out and maintain in the future.
(4) The integrated shell of the soil parameter fast speed measuring instrument adopts the new ABS material, which has a high repetition rate and a designed service life of up to 10 years.
(1) Soil temperature detection: simple and easy to understand. The soil temperature determines the living environment of plants, creating a standard greenhouse for your soil.
(2) Soil pH test: precise control, soil pH affects plant growth and protects soil acid-base balance.
(3) Soil NPK test: It can be tested at any time. Soil NPK is an important nutrient element for plant growth and can promote plant growth.
(4) Soil conductivity test: reasonable planting, soil conductivity reflects soil salinity, and affects soil nutrient conversion and availability.
(5) Soil moisture detection: simple and easy to understand. Soil moisture determines the living environment of plants, creating a standard greenhouse for your soil.
Soil sensor is widely used in agricultural planting, fruit base vineyard, intelligent planting and other places where soil moisture needs to be detected.
|Power supply||12V DC Power, solar charging|
|Moisture measurement range||0-100%|
|Moisture accuracy||0-53% (土3%) /53-100% (土 5%)|
|Temperature measurement range||-20 to 80°C|
|Protection class||≤300A (optional according to configuration)|
|Operating temperature||-20°C to 80°C|
|Working humidity||0 to 95% (Relative humidity)、Non-condensing|