The measuring principle of the plant growth monitor is to use the distance moved by the displacement sensor to measure the growth length of the plant fruit or plant rhizome. It can be connected to a transmission device to remotely view the growth data of plant fruit/rhizome in real time, and view it anytime, anywhere.
- Motion detector
The growth rate of the fruit is measured by the displacement sensor, and the growth size of the whole fruit is recorded.
- Aluminum alloy frame
High-quality metal materials, sturdy and durable, can easily cope with various occasions, corrosion-resistant and anti-aging.
- Waterproof shielded cable
The wiring part of the fruit/stem growth sensor adopts high-quality waterproof cable, which has strong anti-interference ability, waterproof and oil-proof, and long service life.
- Product connection
The stalk growth sensor can be connected with various data collectors, differential inputs, data acquisition cards, remote data acquisition modules and other equipment.
(1) Accurately measure the diameter of the fruit: The stem/growth sensor is a high-precision incremental displacement sensor that measures the expansion speed of the fruit through the displacement sensor, and records the growth of the entire fruit.
(2) Multi-point monitoring and intelligent record storage: Multi-point measurement can be performed on the measurement station, and data storage and recording functions are supported.
(3) Plant stem length detection: sensors of various specifications are suitable for measuring plants with a diameter of 2 to 150 mm.
(4) Dedicated to plant science experiment projects: widely used in plant science experiments and national demonstration projects, suitable for measuring the stems of various plants, without harm to plants.
plant growth monitors are widely used in national scientific research projects, modern farms, meteorological systems, modern agricultural greenhouses, automatic irrigation and other production, life and scientific research fields.
|Upper limit of operating speed||3m/s|
|Temperature drift coefficient||1.5ppm/℃|
|Allowable voltage||10VDC/2-5KΩ DC5V/1KΩ|