Insect ecological monitoring and early warning system. The lethal biological monitoring system collects insect-catching data, environmental information collection data and analysis on the body, and realizes the automation and intelligence of lethal biological insect-catching, classification, real-time transmission, remote detection, lethal biological warning and prevention and control guidance. Moths and butterflies pests such as cotton, fruits, plants, tea, grass, etc.
(1) Far infrared processing of insects
Prevent pesticide chemicals from harming the health of workers and polluting the surrounding environment;
(2) Automatic light control technology
Turn on the lights automatically at night and turn off the lights automatically during the day. In the night working state, the working state will not be changed due to the momentary strong light irradiation
(3) The body recognition function of photographing insects
The intelligent pest monitoring system has a built-in camera and a wireless sending software platform. The platform can record the image data collected in each time period. Combining the types of insects and management methods in the remote interface, the analysis of the occurrence of insects is displayed intuitively, which is convenient for users to combine the occurrence of pests, and can provide more accurate warning and prevention of pest occurrence trends.
(4) GPS positioning function
Through this platform, you can remotely set working hours and control the turn on and off of the lights. Each device can be located by GPS, and the distributed points can be displayed on the map, which is convenient for users to view, and has the anti-theft function.
(5) Temperature control of far-infrared insect body processing room:
After working for 15 minutes, it will reach 85±5℃, and the working time and temperature of the heating ring can be adjusted. The lethality rate of far-infrared insect body treatment is not less than 98%, and the completion rate of insect body is not less than 95%. The insect trap adopts an automatic vibration + automatic cleaning structure to ensure that the insects photographed in each time period will not be confused.
Rain control device: Automatically control the work of the whole lamp according to the change of outside rainfall.
(6) Drainage device: can effectively isolate rainwater and insects.
(7) Camera device: automatic camera (adjustable camera time) and manual camera
(8) Image processing: The equipment can automatically realize the function of counting and identifying insect species; the current software can automatically identify and count insect species.
(9) The pest monitoring equipment can display the location on the map in real time, display the temperature and humidity of the working environment and graphics, light control, rain control, temperature control, latitude and longitude, insect body image, and insect body type list for users to view.
(10) Pest monitoring equipment can remotely set equipment management information such as equipment switch, working status, working mode, working time period setting, image shooting and uploading frequency, image resolution, heating temperature and duration, high and low temperature protection threshold setting and other equipment management information, which can be accurate Know the working status of the equipment in real time.
Insect ecological monitoring is widely used in: pest situation monitoring in agriculture, forestry, animal husbandry, vegetables, tobacco, tea, medicinal materials, gardens, orchards, urban greening, quarantine and other fields.
|Insect trap light source||main wavelength 365nm 20W black light tube|
|Insect specimen processing||>infrared heating|
|Lamp start time||≤5S|
|Network camera||8 million pixels|
|Network||Limited fiber/wireless bridge/4G router|
|Power supplyl||AC220V±10% (AC model)|
DC12V (DC model, solar panel + battery used together)
|Power||500W Standby 10W|