The illuminance sensor is a light-precision photosensitive sensor, and the output value measurement unit is Lux. The equipment adopts a waterproof shell, wall-mounted installation, and has a high degree of protection. Optional 4-20mA/0-10V/0-5V multiple analog output signals. The product power supply is 12-24V. The illuminance sensor is mainly used in agricultural greenhouses, flower cultivation greenhouses, farmland, electronic equipment production lines, etc. Monitoring occasions.
(1) High-quality photosensitive ball: using polymer waterproof material, good photosensitivity, to ensure accurate measurement of the equipment.
(2) Four-core waterproof shielded cable: waterproof and oil-proof, strong pit interference ability, stable signal transmission.
(3) High-quality probe: Built-in high-sensitivity probe, high precision, good linearity, easy installation, and long transmission distance.
(1) IP67 high-density material shell, built-in waterproof strip, moisture-proof and dust-proof. It can be used in harsh environments such as high temperature, high humidity, dust, rain and snow. -40℃-80℃ can be customized.
(2) Support RS485 / 4-20mA / 0-5V / 0-10V / NB-IOT / Lora / 4G and other signal output to meet environmental requirements. Wireless transmission, no wiring, low power consumption and stable performance.
(3) The temperature and humidity sensor products use high-sensitivity temperature-sensitive components, the sensor has high measurement accuracy and strong anti-interference ability.
The illuminance sensor can be used in outdoor rain and snow flower breeding, agricultural greenhouses, workshop lighting and other industrial and agricultural environments.
|DC power supply||9V-24V DC|
|Product power consumption||<0.4W|
|Light intensity accuracy||士5%(25°C)|
|Intensity of ilumination||0-65,535Lux/0-200,000Lux|
|Long term stability (light intensity)||≤ 5%/y|