Variable frequency controller:
(1) Variable frequency controller prevent the motor from starting instantaneously, and the current will double and increase; after installing the inverter, the motor will start, and the instantaneous current will not increase suddenly, which not only saves costs, but also makes the electrode life longer.
(2) Motor speed regulation, by changing the frequency, the motor speed can be controlled.
(3) In the intelligent agricultural irrigation coagulation system, the variable frequency drive can be used in conjunction with the water pump to control the pressure and flow of the water pump.
- One control one (control one water pump)
There is a water pump on site. The PD value fed back by the pressure gauge or transmitter is compared with the set pressure. When the system pressure reaches the set pressure, the frequency is reduced, sleep, and standby. The system pressure is lower than the set value or the frequency and frequency under the wake-up pressure
- One preparation
The two pumps are standby pumps for each other, which can work alternately according to the set program, and only one pump is working.
- One control two (pressure assist) (control two pumps)
A total of two pumps means that there are two pumps on site, one works online, and the two pumps can work online at the same time. For example, if the pressure of No. 1 pump is insufficient for a period of time, it will automatically start No. 2 pump to assist in boosting.
- Rich combination functions such as one control two, one control three, one control four, and one control five can be customized, as well as power frequency conversion and constant pressure water supply.
1) High head, large flow, intelligent finishing, full power, long service life, low temperature rise and high efficiency.
(2) Frequency conversion self-priming pump, intelligent micro-control, large water output, long working life, wide application, compact structure and strong shock resistance.
Irrigation inverter controller can be widely used in hotels, farmland irrigation, fire water, domestic water, waterworks, construction sites and other environments.
|Power (KW)||Input voltage|
|Power (KW)||Flow rate (m3/h)||Head (m)|