TOP3 Soil NPK detector
Soil NPK detector
Soil NPK detector is suitable for detecting the content of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium in soil. It helps to determine the fertility of soils, thereby facilitating a systematic assessment of soil conditions. Sensors can be buried in the soil for long periods of time. With high-quality probe, anti-rust, electrolysis resistance, salt-alkali corrosion resistance, to ensure the long-term operation of the probe part. Therefore, it is suitable for various soils. It is suitable for the detection of alkaline soil, acidic soil, substrate soil, seedbed soil and coir peat soil.
The sensor does not require any chemical reagents. Because of its high measurement accuracy, fast response, and good interchangeability, it can be used with any single-chip microcomputer. You cannot use the sensor directly with a microcontroller because it has a Modbus communication port. So you need any Modbus module like RS485/MAX485 and connect the sensor to the microcontroller.
Soil parameter sensor
Soil parameter sensor (Soil parameter quick measuring instrument) has high precision. Soil sensor can monitor soil temperature and humidity,pH value, nitrogen,phosphorus, potassium and electrical conductivity.It is simple and convenient, with low cost and fast measurement speed.Soil sensor is suitable for farmland production, soil research, greenhouse planting, orchard nursery, all kinds of horticultural soil testing, support parameter free customization, multi in one soil sensor customization.
Portable Soil sensor-Soil quick test platform
The fast measuring instrument (portable Soil sensor) can insert the sensor into the soil and display the measurement result within a few seconds. It is simple and convenient, no need to buy. There is no need to purchase other different soil detectors to detect and measure the soil parameters, which greatly reduces the customer’s use cost and is convenient for users to measure.
1) Soil temperature detection: easy to understand soil temperature. Determine the living environment of plants and create a standard environment for your soil.
2) Soil pH test: reasonable control, soil pH affects plant growth and protects soil acid-base balance.
3) Soil NPK testing: testing at any time, soil NPK is an important nutrient element for plant growth and can promote plant growth.
4) Soil electrical conductivity test: reasonable prediction, soil electrical conductivity, the influence of planting soil salt, soil nutrient conversion and availability.
5 in 1 soil sensor – Comprohensive soil sensor
The soil integrated sensor (5 in 1 soil sensor) is a soil integrated sensor independently developed by the company, which can simultaneously monitor soil temperature, soil moisture, soil pH, soil electrical conductivity (EC), soil nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), Potassium (K). The 5 in 1 soil sensor adopts the international new generation TDR measurement method, and the detection accuracy can reach within 3%; the special metal probe greatly prolongs the service life of the product.
(1) Five-parameter measurement
(2) Smart chip, accurate measurement
(3) IP68 protection, waterproof and dustproof
(4) Support wireless remote viewing
JXCT Soil Detector Manufacturer
In addition to measuring soil NPK, you can also measure soil moisture content with a soil moisture sensor, measure soil Ph with a soil Ph sensor, measure soil PH with a soil EC sensor and measure salinity with a soil EC sensor